By commenting, you agree to the following:
- Keep comments on topic – any comment that appears to be off-topic will be edited or deleted.
- No keywords in author names – we prefer that you use your real name or your normal nickname. If we suspect you’re using an author name to simply include targeted keywords, we’ll either edit or delete your comment.
- External linking – external links are ok, if they are relevant to the original post and your comment. Simply linking to your own site will be frowned upon.
- Profanity – we’re PG13 here. Moderate language is allowed, but we reserve the right to edit out anything offensive.
- Personal attacks – personal attacks on the authors or other commentators will result in an immediate ban.
- Editor’s right – While we encourage comments that challenge or offer constructed criticism, we reserve the right to edit or remove any post, for any reason.
We hope the nice folks at MarketingPilgrim.com will forgive us for ripping off their guidelines.